Saturday, January 24, 2009

What do I see everyday?

So this is what I see out my window! Its lake Vättern, the 2nd largest lake in Sweden! I get to walk by it everyday on my way to the bus, and we drive next to it everyday on my way to class. It really is amazing!





And this is HLK (I'll get a better picture soon) the School of Education and Communication. I am really enjoying my classes this far. Its a completely different teaching style, and I like it!! It's a lot of work, but I have so far learned a ton about cultural differences.




This is "down town" Jönköping! I really like walking around down here, there isn't a ton to do or see but... It's home for now! And its beautiful!





And finally this is where I sleep! I am only really in this room
if I am sleeping. This is my room. It's really big, and I have
a spare bed!
So this is home! at least for the next 6 months!



No comments:

Post a Comment