Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gött Nytt år!







Amazing way to spend New Years Eve this year! i Sverje (in Sweden) I was with my cousin Henrik and a group of his friends in Karlstad. It was different, since there wasn't a ball drop, no real count down, there was no "Should old acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind…'' type songs playing, just good music, lots of alcohol, fireworks and being surrounded by friends. I have to admit, this was hands down one of the best New Years Eve nights ever. There wasn't any fuss, no stressing about where to go, what to wear or who will show, and no one drove drunk anywhere!! I had met everyone at the party before and had become good friends with a couple of them so I was more then comfortable, except for the lack of my Swedish ability until I get a little tipsy, then my language skills improve entirely.






No comments:

Post a Comment