Thursday, January 15, 2009

Orientation week

Well, as you all know by now I am at Jönköping University. This introduction week has been filled with so much information your head would explode, but I'm sure it will only get worse once classes start on Monday, which has not been an easy task in obtaining information about. I have to take an 'extra' class that I don't need because apparently that is just how it works, so i'll be taking a special education class, I'll let you all know how that one plays out! I am also having a hard time understanding the schedule, the teacher in the one class I have changes the room, and the time everyday for the next 9 weeks or so... aarrggggg. I am leaning a ton of Swedish just by going to all the pub crawls and pub game nights we've had so far. I have meet some pretty amazing people including one such Aussie that has been my exploring the area, new food trying, drinking a little to much with every night buddy. Yesterday we ate at this really crap pizza joint, and he got a pizza with Banana pieces on it. Oh boy... interesting and YUK are the best ways to describe this pizza joint, again I have learned a valued lesson, if an all you can eat pizza place only costs 65 kr. DONT eat there!! Once I get the internet up and running in my room, I'll post some pictures, until then.. Puss och Kram

No comments:

Post a Comment