Friday, June 12, 2009

What is Sara doing this Summer?

To all those that have been wondering... what is Sara doing until she gets home... well here it is, my itinerary for the Summer! And if you are planning on meeting up with me, I would be very very happy :)

June 17: Sunne, Sweden for Midsommar with the Family!

June 22: Jönköping, Sweden. For some final Friend time ;)

June 27: Copenhagen, Denmark. I will work the Riskilde music festival! Woohoo! I will get to see so many great bands for free! Yay

July 6: Back to Jönköping for a day to re-pack and pick up all my stuff.

July 7: Stockholm, Sweden. I will drop off all my stuff with Marcus and spend a little time with him!! I miss him.

July 8: Milan, Italy. I get to meet up with my friend Laura on the 9th before I take an overnight train to Rome!

July 10: Rome, Italy

July 13: Barcelona, Spain

July 16: Madrid, Spain

July 18: England! For a nice week with my mates and hopefully a EBC reunion.

July 24: Back to Stockholm for a god nights sleep and a nice shower!

July 25: Fly home to Chicago. I land into ORD at 12:20

No comments:

Post a Comment