Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Days of Goodness!

So the last couple days have been filled with friend goodness!

I moved into my friends apartment for a little until I leave Jönköping, and these guys are two of the most amazing people I know. We always have so much fun when were together! After the move since it was such an amazing night we had a BBQ at one of the most amazing spots in Jönköping that I have ever seen and watched the sunset (which is at about 10pm). After we headed back to Eric's where Hanna met up with us and the 3 of us talked for hours about, well everything! I love long meaningful conversations that help you really get to know your friends!
The next morning we walked over to the beach for an amazing breakfast, some beach Vollyball and to spend some more time with friends. When the weather is nice, you have to enjoy it!
That evening Eric, Johan, Julius and I journeyed out to Nyhem for "Nyhemsveckan". This is where all the Pentacostal Christians (and other Christians) meet every year for a week to hear sermons, about how people have found Jesus, listen to some great Christian music, and eat cheap yet delicious hamburgers! It was really an amazing place to be. Before we got there though, we stopped in what I like to think Heaven looks like, a great big candy store! It was filled with all types of yummy treats and of course I wanted to buy it all, but instead I bought a little of almost everything so I could try it of course!

Times like these are the ones I will miss more then anything. I feel so blessed to have met so many great people that I can spend my time with!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment