Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Danish

I unfortunately don't have pictures to post yet, but I wanted to jot down a few things I have noticed about the Danish...
  • They really do make the best cheese danishes ever!
  • The drivers are crazy! They speed worse then Chicago drivers I think
  • More people bike, my theory behind this is the crazy driving
  • Pepperoni pizza is pepperoni pizza not peperchinis
  • There language is really hard to understand. I cant make out words, a whole sentence sounds like one word to me. It is funny because some words are just like Swedish with a different pronunciation, but unless there written down, I have no bloody idea!
  • The beaches are amazing!
  • Danish guys are very different then Swedish guys. Looks, personality, mentality etc.
  • They love to drink!
  • Copenhagen has a small town feel but a big city atmosphere, really mind boggling.
  • Denmark is flat! Ok.. well I think that is good enough for now, oh I get to go to this awesome music festival this week and here is the link just to see what great bands I get to see this week:
http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/uk/music/bands/

No comments:

Post a Comment