Monday, April 13, 2009

The beginings of Spring

The flowers are in bloom, the birds are up early and the best part of it all, the sun is out! You know spring is coming in Sweden when the sun comes up at 6 a.m and doesn't think about going down until at least 7.30 p.m.

I love Sweden in the Spring. Walking around you see people sitting outside enjoying their Fika breaks, soaking in the suns rays. You see people smiling, going for walks and riding their bikes. People change in the Spring time, there is a happy to be alive feeling everywhere. Maybe it's just me, but just seeing that the sun is up when I get up, makes me more excited to start my day.

The air is filled with the smell of fresh cut grass, barbecues, flowers and sweets and lucky for me because I am close to the lake, I can smell the water. There is nothing like it, and I love every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment