Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home

It is so weird to be home. I miss Sweden more then I thought I would have. I miss my friends, I miss the food, I miss hearing Swedish all the time, I miss everything except Uni. but well, those that have attended Jonkoping Uni. know why it's one not to miss.
I was only in Chicago for a day in a half, before I came up to Michigan to see my Mom, David and Aleah. I really missed them, but... I hate to say it, I still miss Sweden and everything about it more.
I do however miss my friends in Chicago a lot. I can't wait to be able to catch up with all of them and hear all the things that they have been up to these last few months.
I am finishing up a few loose ends with school this year, and found out my new roommate is a Swedish girl from Jonkoping which is for sure going to help me keep up with my Swedish out of the classroom, and in turn help her loads with being in a new city, meeting people, and maybe with her English.
I cant say that I am happy to be home, but I am at the same time not unhappy either. I didnt think this was going to be so hard coming home, I for sure thought that going to Sweden would have been harder. Now more then ever I am certain that I belong in Europe, I feel more at home there, I am happier there. Many might say that of course I think this way because I just got home and I am board, but.. I felt this way everytime I have left Europe and came home, these feelings are just more strong after have being there for so long.
What do I do to be happy here?

No comments:

Post a Comment