Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Swedish Winter

My goal is to try and learn the most I can about Swedish culture and of course the Swedish language while I am here. This is probably the best way for me to express what a Swedish Winter is to me, by showing you what a Swedish Winter looks like.
Even though the air is cold, Sweden for me is a warm place, a place that has filled this empty place in my soul. I feel at home here, I feel like this is where I belong. Things might be different then what I am used to at home, and things may not always go as planned, I may not understand everything that is going on all the time, and I get lost often, but it is worth every bit of it.


I took these one Sunday evening right behind my house. It really is great living so close
to the lake!



No comments:

Post a Comment