Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's been a long month

So I have been so bad at keeping my blog updated.... most of you don't read this while I'm home anyway... but for those who might... I've had a busy month.
I have been staying with my friend Sarah, who thank God has allowed me to invade her life and her couch while I get certified to teach English. It's been long nights, and lots of lesson plans, but I did it!! I am done and have been applying for jobs in South Korea in hopes to leave ASAP... so hopefully November. I promise I will get better at this updating thing.

I have a lot to be thankful for. This month has gone by so fast it's hard to believe September ever happened. Sarah and I have gotten a lot closer and I am most thankful for that. Ryan got a new job, so not only will he be happier, but I will actually get to see him more often. I can't complain about anything,  because well.. I've been really lucky.

Keep praying for me please... I need God to lead me into the direction that I am meant to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment