Wednesday, May 27, 2009

There is no where I would rather be!

Have you ever had so many moments when you feel so amazing, auspicious, over joyed, blessed or simply just so happy that you could burst? Have you ever sat in the sun with your eyes closed just listening to the sounds of nature? Have you ever enjoyed everyday so much that you just don't want it to end? I have felt like this so many times since I have been here in Sweden. I look around me and I can see just how amazing life really is. Almost every morning I wake up happier and I feel more alive then ever. Spring time is a great time of the year here, everything is in bloom and the hints of what winter have gone. The sun is out for at least 18 hours a day, and the birds have their favorite songs. There is no where I would rather be!



No comments:

Post a Comment